The following information is available from this section of the website for the purpose of Rule 26:
• a description of the company's business
• the names of its directors with brief biographical details
• a description of the responsibilities of the members of the board and details of any sub-committees of the board and their responsibilities
• its current constitutional documents
• details of any other exchanges or trading platforms on which the company has applied or agreed to have its securities admitted or traded
CNE is not traded on any other exchanges.
• the number of securities in issue (noting any held in treasury) and, so far as the company is aware, the percentage of its securities that are not in public hands and the identity and percentage holdings of significant shareholders. This information should be updated at least every 6 months
• details of any restrictions on the transfer of the company's securities
There are currently no restrictions on the transfer of shares.
• the company's most recent annual accounts and all half-yearly or similar reports published since the last annual accounts
• all announcements made by the company in the preceding 12 months
• details of the company's nominated adviser and other key advisers
As CNE is not incorporated in the UK, the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated Company. Shareholders should refer to the Company's constitution for further details.